Request an Appointment
We are so glad you are considering us for your rheumatologic care
Please note the following IMPORTANT REMINDERS to ensure a smooth scheduling process:
- All new patient forms and consents MUST be completed before we can offer an appointment. (You can fill them out through the Patient Portal link below).
- We need the last progress note, labs and imaging from your PCP/referring physician and any prior rheumatology records PRIOR to appointment scheduling.
- Please inform us if you were a patient of Dr. Bose at Rheumatology Center of Houston so we may obtain your medical records, you will need to complete the Medical records Release form
- If you are a UTMB, Methodist or Memorial Hermann patient, please let us know so we can obtain your records. (We will need your name, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number to access your records from these institutions).
- If your doctor sends us a referral, please ensure we get your last progress note and any recent labs and imaging.
- We only accept credit or debit card for payments, we do NOT currently accept checks or cash.
- We accept most commercial insurance plans and Medicare.
- We do not accept Medicaid, Tricare, Workers' Compensation, or Motor Vehicle Accident Insurance.
- We also accept cash pay/self-pay patients ($300 for new in-person visits , $200 for in-person follow-ups, $150 for telehealth new patient visits and $100 for telehealth follow-ups).
- We offer in-person and televisit appointments for your convenience (provided your insurance allows these visits).
- We charge a no-show fee for any cancellations within 24 hours of the appointment or missed appointments. Please be sure to call us at least 24 hours prior to your appointment, if you cannot keep your appointment
We hope to see you soon!
Please sign up for the Patient Portal and complete the questionnaire associated with your appointment and update your personal information under "My Account"
Please complete the optional forms in case you are transferring care from Rheumatology Center of Houston (Release of Medical records from RCOH) or need to release records from your PCP/prior rheumatologist (Authorization to use/disclose protected health informaton form)
Please note, we cannot CONFIRM your appointment without completion of ALL required forms
Authorization to use or Disclose protected health information:
(Please complete with your details in the first paragraph and your doctor's details in the second paragraph if you need medical records sent to us)Use or Disclose Protected Health Info
Release of Medical Records from RCOH:
(Please complete only if you were a prior patient of Dr. Bose at Rheumatology Center of Houston)Release of Medical Records from RCOH
Click to open each form.